About Me

My photo
Contact us at Sunsetsontheeastside@gmail.com! www.sunsetsontheeastside.com

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Did we jinx spring? Perhaps I got a bit too enthusiastic when a few sunbeams appeared. All I could picture were spring frocks. To my dismay those dresses will have to remain in the closest, until this last wave of reality melts away. All 25cm of it.
At least this new blanket of snow reflects more sunshine then mud?

Even if the weather does not permitt us to leave our legs bare I will continue to stitch up some summer attire, it doesn't hurt to be prepared. You can prepare too by stoping by Love Me Boutique (Birmingham st. Halifax N.S.), where pieces of our latest collection are already in store.
However, if you find yourself stranded you could always check out our etsy site.

No comments: